[Debconf-team] orga meeting notes

Hi,

0. streams are up.... \o/

1. printer at frontdesk broken, someone spilled beer into the printer :-( we
need to buy a new one... we will put away the printer at night now and lock
the talk rooms.

2. food tickets are taken care off. franklin is gathering volunteers for this
role. they can add themselves in penta, ask franklin.

3. local press conference was good. 3 or 4 camera teams are expected today.

4. fil will write announcemnet about day trip.

5. FdS: wifi will be taken care off today.

6. enjoy DebConf!

regards,
	Holger