Re: [Debconf-team] Keynotes and group photo

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:03:32PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
> Here are the relevant times for Madrid (a little further north) in July:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=141&month=7&year=2009&obj=sun&afl=-13&day=1
>
> Sadly they don't have a 'last time with enough light to sensibly take a
> group photo' column yet.

If you ask me the latest time would be 30min *before* sunset and not
past sunset.  If they talk about "local time Madrid" they probably
mean European Summer Time = the time we use on our schedule.

IMHO this supoprts my point that taking a group photo after dinner
is not a good idea (execpt if somebody has a huge flash or some
other light which works for the needed distance).

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de