Re: [Debconf-team] Keynotes and group photo

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 08:49:26PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> I think we could schedule it right before a dinner session - yes, it
> would clash with the talks time before, but the time for reassembling
> the group will be eaten by the dinner time.

I do not consider this a good idea for two reasons:

   1. Clash wisth talks is bad
   2. It might be to dark at this time (IMHO Cáceres is so far
      South that we might have twilight.  This might give nice
      landscape shots but I doubt that a flash will be able to
      cover all people.

> It could even be sensible
> to do it on our way to the fancy formal dinner, so we all take our
> photos with our ties on.

... please remember me to bring my tie.  I really have one! ;-)

> No, really - Formal dinner is usually the
> only moment where all of the group agrees to go out in a semi-compact
> way; I understand we will have sun in Spain until ~22:00,

I *really* doubt this.  In end of July even here in Germany would
be no real light for group photo shots any more.

> so the session might very well be 18:00-19:00.

Yes.  That might be possible.  IMHO at this time we have no talks
scheduled at daytrip day (27.7.)  What about this?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de