Re: [Debconf-team] debconf paper

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 01:17:45AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> > http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc10paper_950d9a.wb

So at that URL is the progress as of last wednesday.  It isn't all
that great- there's content but it isn't very refined at all (meaning,
it doesn't sound like something we'd want to send out).

If someone can let me know if this is generally going in the right
direction (and add a bit more ideas for content), I can work on
refining it.

- Richard