Re: [Debconf-team] debconf paper

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 10:12:03AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, Richard Darst wrote:
> > > to clarify: Anto needs an article written about DebConf9. English is
> > > fine. 1-3k too. :-)
> > Perhaps to do this we should get a few people and schedule a time and
> > hammer it out via the whiteboard, giving us a fixed amount of time.
> > That would be fast and get over the "motivation to start" problem.
>
> sounds like a good idea to me. When?

If you want to work on this paper, vote here on free times and you can
join the cabal:

http://doodle.com/7e4ypge5gx5nzwiz

If you want to start dumping some notes, use here:

http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc10paper_950d9a.wb

- Richard

p.s.: We should use this technique for other things, like scheduling
OpenDay.  Make a doodle poll, whoever signs up is in the team for that
task.  Then we give ourselves one meeting to collaborate and get it
"mostly done".