[Debconf-team] Limits for scheduling

Hi,

I started GMail calendar to simulate a publicly available
sheet of scratch paper at

    http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sth55o7k738pkor89bjuc0g2b0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Berlin

Last year this worked out quite good for Vanessa and me -
feel free to send me your account to add you to the
calender subscribers.

We need some fixed dates from the local team as soon as
possible:

    1. Time of first lecture of a day
    2. Lunch break (time and duration)
    3. Dinner break (time and duration)
    4. Time we have to leave the venue

Moreover:
    - How many rooms should we schedule
    - Is there a daytrip and if yes at which day.
    - Is there a formal dinner and if yes which day / time
    - At which day maximum number of participeants are presend
      (to schedule group photo)

I also would like to get some advise from locals about a
reasonable schedule in general.  We had some discussion
two monthes ago which perhaps the most concrete mail
was this one

    http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20090406.205351.f9a0dd7e.en.html

So do we want to follow Ana's rule

 > wake up early-ish about 6:30/7:00, goes to work from 7:30/8:00 to
 > 15:00 [*], eat about 15:30 and sleep siesta from 16:00~18:00 or so,
 > because it is so hot in the afternoon you basically can not do
 > anything else. Then you go to sleep late about 1:00.

How does this fit into the lunch / dinner schedule.
Does it make sense to have an evening time slot after the
hotest time of day?

Please help out with those questions that has to be answered
by the locals.

Kind regrads

       Andreas.

--