[Debconf-team] Too early arrivals

Hi,

As we know, some people are arriving on the 15th, instead of the
16th.  We need to decide how we can help them.

We need a place to coordinate early arrivals.  I propose we use:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/EarlyArrivals (nothing there
yet).

It would be nice if we could offer an extra day of accommodation in
return for helping with setup.  Localteam, how easy would this be?  We
aren't paying for MT, the question is if we can use some rooms a day
early for free...

What else can we do to for these 10 people?  Ideas?

- Richard