Re: [Debconf-team] Too early arrivals

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 01:19:51PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> What else can we do to for these 10 people?  Ideas?

put then to work :-)

As just mentined on IRC, I can turn up early (05:05 *shudder*) in the
morning of the 15th, but flying into Lisbon the night before and getting
the sleeper train (which is what I presume a TRENHOTEL is).

So, if other team members are turning up early, and we can convert some
of these "too early" people into voluneers, we should be able to help
with any last minute issues the local team has.

If it's liable to be useful, I could hire a car locally for a few days.

Cheers, Phil.