[Debconf-team] talk rejection

Hi

When I logged in today into penta to reconfirm my attendance I was a bit
surprised to see that my talk has been silently rejected. I thought that
I would at least receive an explanation by mail if the talk gets
rejected. At the moment I don't know why the talk was rejected.

I admit that the information about what I'm going to talk about was a
bit lacking. Though I gave a link to the research paper I intended to
talk about. As my research is closely related to Debian and I'm a Debian
Developer myself I though quite a few attendees will be interested. It
would be easier to accept the rejection if you could at least give me
some explanation. I now also updated the information about the talk and
extended the abstract and submission notes. Just in case you consider
reevaluating my proposal. I would be very glad if you could reevaluate
your decision based on my improved description as I'm a bit disappointed
that my talk seems to be rejected. Please feel free to ask if anything
is not clear enough.

Thanks,

Gaudenz

--