Re: [Debconf-team] Attendees who are currently marked "-- please select one--"

Le jeudi 04 juin 2009 à 16:03 -0400, Richard Darst a écrit :
> The purpose of the early registration is to be able to know our budget
> and do long-term planning.  We *did* budget for these people to have
> hosted accommodations, so it won't make the conference impossible.

If we've been including them all along it's (logically) not a financial
problem to still include them.  And it's also *fair* to include them if
they thought all along that they were included, though I'm still a bit
confused about that: I'm surprised that you say only one had reverted to
'please select all', I thought more people reported that that had
happened to them?

> Note that last year Marga did
> a good job of emailing people *before* the deadline to fix it, we
> didn't have anyone doing that this year

Yes, the last two years we had several rounds of emails to people with
various problems in their penta entries.  Though the validation at
data-entry has also improved over that time -- just obviously not for
this issue.

--
Moray