[Debconf-team] Openday Scheduling (was: Re: Global team meeting minutes, 25 June 2009)

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 08:57:40AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:41:25PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> > 4. an3as works on preparing the openday-track talk schedule and
> >    getting talks signed up for it
>
> I just want to confirm this task - soory for not beeing able to
> attend the meeting.  Technical question: Last year there was
> a completely separate scheduling mechanism.  Is there any need
> to do so this year?  Given the fact that Debian Open Day is
> in the middle of DebConf we should just schedule it as any
> other day but fill it with events marked "DebianDay".  Is this
> OK?

Sounds good -- if it works, do it.  Feel free to prod anyone to submit
a penta talk if it's not already there, or whatever else needed to get
good talks.

> > 5. gwolf and tassia also work on preparing the openday-track talk
> >    schedule and getting talks signed up for it
>
> If my question above is answered yes gwolf and tassia should
> become members of the scheduling team (and I would be happy
> to see them in ;-))

Whatever you think is best and can make happen --

Who else knows how Open Debian Day is being run / what else do we need
to do for it at this point ?

- Richard