[Debconf-team] Peer review of budget numbers

Hello everyone,

At [0] is a dump from the budget spreadsheet in svn.  It has only the
sheet with estimated expenses, the part missing relates to sponsorship
details.

[0] http://rkd.zgib.net/hidden/dc9-budget.html

The point of this email is to get this out of svn, so everyone can see
it, so everyone (primarily localteam and those making transactions)
can see it and help update it.  This is a "best of my knowledge"
effort so far, so I expect that I've missed things and some things are
now different and I just missed it.

I encourage everyone to reply to the list with corrections, etc.

My commentary:

The top half is "required costs" - accommodation, food, security, and
a few other things we know about.  There are some comparative things
(equipment hire and network) up there too.

The bottom half are other comparative costs from DC7.

Our main goal should be making the top-half numbers more precise, and
once we know a cost for sure, moving it from the bottom half to the
top half.

So, let the budget discussion begin: send me your updates.  I'll sort
it out and merge it in.

Thanks,

- Richard