Re: [Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since travel sponsorships are payed after DebConf (when people
> have shown their real cost and ticket/receipt) why is it necessary
> to estimate this figure beforehand?

Because we will confirm the amount that we will sponsor BEFORE
DebConf, not after.  So, you need to tell us how much you'll need, so
that we know how much we'll sponsor, and how many people we will be
able to help.

Due to the amount of people that made the same mistake, we are giving
you a last chance to fill this information, you have until May 1st to
fill it in.

Finding out the cost shouldn't be that hard.  Just use a few of the
airline sites to check how much a trip to Spain costs, when going on
July.

--
Besos,
Marga