Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-team-commits] r654 - dc8/hotel

Hi Holger,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

>  Could somebody please help me with some translation? I get most of it, so the
>  best would if someone could open the document and ping me on IRC and then I
>  can ask for the few words I dont get and you can see the context :-)
>
>  "Bafles" is one, "Potencia Peavey" another, "para estrado" y "para atril"
>  estan otros. There are more...

Sorry, your mail was eaten by the crappy spam filter. Baffles is the
local term for the loudspeakers enclosure, usually with loudspeakers
included :). Potencia is an amplifier ("amplificador de potencia"
would be the correct term), Peavey is just a brand, "para estrado" (I
guess) refers to where the speaker is located, atril is the thingie
where you put the musical scores for playing them.

Tell me if you're still working on this and I may help.

--
Martín Ferrari