Re: [Debconf-team] Request for a debconf keynote

Hello Mark et all,

[long mail removed]

In the talks committee, we are open to review an interest event about
ubuntu in debconf (in my very personal opinion, a BOF would be a good idea).

Ignoring the facts of how well or bad ubuntu and debian collaborated in
the past and that the time for submitting official events ended on March
31st, we will consider your event, but for approving or rejecting it,
we need a event proposal.
So please Mark, go to pentabarf:

https://penta.debconf.org/penta/

(you already have a user there) and submit your event so we can review it.
The more information you can submit about it, the better.

And if you want to reach the talks committee write us directly to: