Re: [Debconf-team] Request for a debconf keynote

martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> [2008.04.21.1715 +0200]:
But money *does* buy access at DebConf. In a limited form, our sponsor
pack shows what, but it does do so.

... provided the content fits with the general conference agenda.

Please let us know what you want to talk about, Mark. Otherwise
I find it extremely hard to consider your request for an exception.
Hi Martin

In my initial request on this thread I articulated the scope of the talk, which would be to address:

- current status on Ubuntu and Debian interaction, from our perspective
- areas of activity where it would be valuable to expand the collaboration
- ideas for better processes and interactions to improve collaboration

Mark