Re: [Debconf-team] Leaving the debconf team

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 08:45:52AM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:17:42AM +0100, Ana Guerrero said:
> > On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:21:35PM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> I've reset your password, and mailed it to you off list.

Got my new RT password, ¡muchas gracias!

> > > Given your original reasons for resigning and that it seems like nothing
> > > much has changed in that area, do you want to rejoin now?
> >
> > As said above, in some moment I resigned, but saying that nothing has changed
> > in that area in the meaning i have not doing anything since then, it is not
> > exaclty accurate.
>
> I wasn't talking about the work you were doing, I was talking about your
> reasons for wanting to quit in the first place.  It doesn't seem like
> your feelings in that area have changed all that much.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
But I am sure we all agree that your interpretation of 2 years old email
with respect the current status and what really happens on my side (and a
long detailed explanation from me because you are mixing stuff there), is
fairly off-topic on this list.

Ana