Re: [Debconf-team] Leaving the debconf team

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:17:42AM +0100, Ana Guerrero said:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:21:35PM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > Even though LDAP and RT are not in any way related, I did check RT as
> > well for you.  There have been no changes to your RT account since 2006,
> > so I'm guessing you've just lost your password rather than a known good
> > one not working?  There doesn't seem to be an easy way for someone who
> > has lost their RT password to recover it automatically.  If you want one
> > of us to reset your RT password for you, ping one of us on IRC.
>
>  I have used the RT since then, I am sure. Not for reporting, but for browsing.
>  And yes, i have lost the password of the rt, so please reset it!
>  I do not need the LDAP stuff since I do not need access to any machine.

I've reset your password, and mailed it to you off list.

> > Given your original reasons for resigning and that it seems like nothing
> > much has changed in that area, do you want to rejoin now?
>
> As said above, in some moment I resigned, but saying that nothing has changed
> in that area in the meaning i have not doing anything since then, it is not
> exaclty accurate.

I wasn't talking about the work you were doing, I was talking about your
reasons for wanting to quit in the first place.  It doesn't seem like
your feelings in that area have changed all that much.

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Who does not trust enough will not be   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | trusted.   -- Lao Tsu                   |