Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Michael Schultheiss
<schultmc@debian.org> wrote:
> Margarita Manterola wrote:
>> Rather they were in the America lot, which should have been covered by
>> SPI long ago.  Hasn't it been done?
>
> The only people I'm aware of that were in the SPI lot were the 4 US
> attendees being reimbursed.  If this is not the case, please e-mail me
> at treasurer@spi-inc.org.

So, this has obviously been a communication problem.  All the people
from the Americas (as in the whole continent, not just the US) should
have been paid with the money at SPI.

Jörg, can you please send the names, amounts and account info to
treasurer@spi-inc.org?

Danke.

--
Besos,