Re: [Debconf-team] logo and colors proposal DC9

Alfredo Finol dijo [Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:21:31PM -0430]:
> > Thanks for the logos ;)
> >
> > I like them, but please, do not use the lion and/or the castle. They
> > do not really represent Cáceres or Extremadura.
>
> There is another 3 logos (without a lion or castle)

Ok - From those, I'd stick with the top one, thinking about a clear,
easy to print logo. I would match the two shades of green you use (as
each shade means an extra ink). That would leave a three ink
design. The middle one looks not very clear. The bottom one could also
be used - although I'd also match the swirl's and the flag's red, to
get a four ink design.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23