Re: [Debconf-team] Updates on www.debconf.org

also sprach Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2008.11.28.2313 +0000]:
> Before (or after) you think, oh noes, please have a look this
> conference website^wwiki^wwebsite and see how easily all
> information is accessible. (it's mediawiki too.)

I don't really care whether MediaWiki or anything else, as long as
there's some sort of common theme so that we can guarantee
a consistent look without duplicating boilerplate.

It would also be nice if MediaWiki would remember when we passed the
arithmetic check on the first edit and not ask us to do it again
each subsequent edit. Ganneff, could this be done?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"memory is like an orgasm.
 it's a lot better
 if you don't have to fake it."
                          -- seymour cray commenting on virtual memory

"but virtual memory still gets the job done."
                                                                 -- gr