Re: [Debconf-team] Updates on www.debconf.org

Hi,

On Monday 24 November 2008 15:15, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> I am of the opinion that using a proper, widely-used CMS and not a
> hackish VCS-to-static-HTML system will ease the workflow and allow for
> more people to take part in working with content. I have been
> administering several Drupal-based sites, and feel it very adequate -
> and very customizable via the huge amounts of modules available. I
> feel such systems help structure the page better than wikis (i.e. as
> used for DC7). Drupal is being actively maintained in Debian, also.

a wiki well done, like http://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/wiki/Main_Page IMO
still is the best.

Before (or after) you think, oh noes, please have a look this conference
website^wwiki^wwebsite and see how easily all information is accessible.
(it's mediawiki too.)

(And (even in a wiki) not all pages have to be editable by everyone.)

regards,
	Holger