[Debconf-team] Agenda Items

Posting these to the list in advance, partially for my own benefit as
I'm unlikely to remember them all. Please add if there's anything else
you want people to be aware will be discussed.

Please can we be very direct tonight. I expect it might take a while to
get through. We're spending a lot of time repeatedly agreeing with each
other on points and there's a lot of chatter as well.

 * Food / Bar Sitrep
 * Power Issues
 * Accomodation Problems (Cowgate)
 * Projectors / AV sitrep
   (brief, just noting the situation, discussion will be done in the
    video team talk)
 * Rota Duties
 * Radios
 * Hacksnacks