Re: [Debconf-team] dc9 bids

Hi,

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 21:40, Patty Langasek wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 02:29:13PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Yup. Shorter and snappier presentations (with more detail available after
> > the fact and before a decision gets made) sound better to me: enough
> > to give a nice idea of what's special and awesome about each venue,
> > but not enough for anyone to get bored with it. Aiming for a fun 5-10m
>
> Good point.
>
> > presentation with just enough info to leave people wanting more, and
> > being prepared enough to answer any questions that come up afterwards
> > sounds like the way to go to me. I would've though 60m would've been as
> > much as non-orga folks would be interested in.
>
> Probably be.
>
> Ok, so is this the idea, then? 60-90 minutes for presentations (probably
> with a small break somewhere 2/3s of the way through) and
> questions/answers? Is this getting scheduled in there then?

I ment to do this much earlier and now have finally proposed this event
(search for DebConf9 in penta), which now needs scheduling, which I'd propose
to happen as late as possible to give potential candidates enough time.

Even though this is pretty short notice, I suggest to have this event, to give
an informal overview what candidates we'll have.

regards,
	Holger