Re: [Debconf-team] Inventory, 1st round

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:25:59 +0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> wrote:

On 06/13/2007 10:46 AM, Herman Robak wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:29:09 +0200, Herman Robak <herman@skolelinux.no>
wrote:

I'm not editing the inventory myself.  The purpose of the inventory
is to document what you have registered and labeled, right?

	Yes! But you could have edit it. Basically, if it
is already inventoried by VideoTeam, it is safe. :-) I'm
using VideoTeam Hardware Page as part of the inventory
page.

 Well... I wrote the info about my cameras, most of it before it was sent.
So the videoteam's hardware page shows what they are _supposed to get_, not
what they _actually have in their possession_.

 Should I ask the videoteam to upgrade their hardware list to an inventory?

--
Herman Robak