Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-press] Debian Day Press Release

Hi!

* martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> [070610 21:57]:
> Please find my latest suggestion at
>   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data/dc7/press/debday-release.txt?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
> I am quoting myself. I'd rather not since I'll be press contact, but
> I think it's good information to get the stuff about non-profit in.
> I'm asking if someone wants to adopt the quote.
>
> Or do you guys think it's shit and I should leave it out? Please be
> honest.

Resending, so it won't get lost:

<Tolimar> madduck: I think the press release is in wrong order; the
  most important part should be at the beginning... I don't think the tartans are
  that interesting ;)
<Tolimar> madduck: I would move the "DebianDay is ..." paragraph to second
  position, then the quotes, then the debconf stuff.
<Tolimar> madduck: And you might want to take a look at our usual "About foo"
  stuff at the end of our press releases; would be good if they could have
  "common design" so to speak.
<Tolimar> And please ping me, so it can be send to debian-news, too.

Additionally:
"Translated into 27 languages"  sure about the number?  I thought we
had more?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander