Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-press] Debian Day Press Release

Please find my latest suggestion at

  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data/dc7/press/debday-release.txt?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

I am quoting myself. I'd rather not since I'll be press contact, but
I think it's good information to get the stuff about non-profit in.
I'm asking if someone wants to adopt the quote.

Or do you guys think it's shit and I should leave it out? Please be
honest.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"they redundantly repeated themselves over and over,
 incessantly without end and ad infinitum"
                                                             -- ibid