[Debconf-team] Organiser meetings

Until further notice, assume that there is an organiser meeting at
19 BST each day in the lower BOF room, up a few stairs from the canteen
(labelled Middle Reading Room?).  I'm sorry about the confusion that
meant some people who wanted to be there missed the meeting today.

These meetings should be as short as possible, and summaries will be
posted to the list as soon as possible afterwards.  (kevc said earlier
he'd post the summary with my notes from today, though I don't see it
there.)  If people not in a particular meeting are needed to take
action/answer questions, they should be contacted directly.

--
Moray