[Debconf-team] limux

Hi,

during Linuxtag I spoke with Florian Schießl from the Limux project (migration
of all desktops of the city of Munich (twin city of Edinburgh) to Linux,
running Debian, installed with FAI). We discussed the possibility of him
giving a talk at DebianDay (via videolink) or one of his co-workers during
DebConf. IMO this would be very cool, especially if we could get Edinburgh
city officials (or other government persons) to attend.

Do we want that? Can we still schedule that? When?

Information about Limux in english:
http://www.muenchen.de/Rathaus/dir/limux/english/147197/index.html

regards,
	Holger