[Debconf-team] infomail: initial progress, limited time today

Hi,

In last night's meeting I agreed to figure out the
accommodation/hostel bits of an infomail so that we could
get it mailed out today.

Unfortunately I have already had two suprise meetings this
morning and I have another meeting scheduled for this
afternoon, so realistically, I cannot achieve this.

I've done some brainstorming based on the irclogs from that
segment of the meeting which I can continue to poke at
between work commitments today. I've just committed these as
dc7/infomail.

However I will definitely not have a chance to actually
phone anyone, so if the info we need isn't already in svn
dc7/accommodation/mbox, either someone else will need to
phone up or it will have to be delayed until tomorrow.

--
Jon Dowland