Re: [Debconf-team] Press - more people needed, now and longer term

also sprach Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2007.05.29.0158 +0200]:
> If it sounds interesting to you, talk to us!

I would be able to lend a hand in press work, but my experience with
the press does not extend the .de/.ch borders...

"i feel sorry for people who don't drink. when they wake up in the
 morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
                                                    -- frank sinatra