[Debconf-team] Press - more people needed, now and longer term

Hi folks,

We're still looking for more people to help with press work, both for
DC7 and for future Debconfs. It's an important job that needs ongoing
commitment, and we're looking for people who can:

 1) keep abreast of what's going on
 2) produce summaries and articles
 3) liaise with the press, both local and more widespread

This would be a great way to get involved with Debconf - you get to be
involved in the planning, helping to make our chaos look organised to
the outside world... :-)

If it sounds interesting to you, talk to us!

Unfortunately, Nattie has had to pull out of the existing team due to
other commitments. Thanks to her for all her hard work thus far!

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?