[Debconf-team] Shirt sizes - Last opportunity to speak up!

Tomorrow, Gaby will go purchase the Tshirts, and hopefully will start
printing them right away. Yes, I'm giving short notice, but hey, I'm
giving _notice_ ;-)

According to the data in Pentabarf, Ganneff gave me the following
numbers:

  5 | Female small
 11 | Female medium
  5 | Female large
  4 | Female extra large
 38 | Small
 91 | Medium
111 | Large
 76 | Extra large
 25 | Extra extra large
----+-------------------
366   Total

We agreed to close the numbers upwards to 380, so we have extra shirts
for sponsor packs. So, this is the distribution we are going to
print for everybody. This _includes_ a shirt for each organizer and
volunteer. Regular shirts will be grey with blue bands on neck and
arms (no, they are not like last year's - They are like the ones we
printed for the Etch release party [1]). XXL shirts are not available
with the bands, so they will be plain grey. And for women, grey shirts
are not available, so we will get white shirts with blue bands. It
will be as Valessio's [2] middle-top one.

  5 | Female small
 11 | Female medium
  5 | Female large
  4 | Female extra large
 39 | Small
 95 | Medium
116 | Large
 79 | Extra large
 26 | Extra extra large
----+-------------------
380   Total

Organizers will get a light blue shirt - As the lower right
design. It will be blue only, no white edge. The distribution is not
quite the same - I inflated the women numbers, as they were all
zeros.

 1 | Female small
 2 | Female medium
 1 | Female large
 1 | Female extra large
 1 | Small
 4 | Medium
 5 | Large
 3 | Extra large
 2 | Extra extra large
---+-------------------
20   Total

Volunteers will get dark blue shirts - as the center bottom
one. Again, women numbers are inflated over the original distribution.

 1 | Female small
 2 | Female medium
 2 | Female large
 1 | Female extra large
 2 | Small
 7 | Medium
 8 | Large
 5 | Extra large
 2 | Extra extra large
---+-------------------
30   Total

For a total of 430 printed shirts.

Ok... So here is the deal: Gaby will go buy them tomorrow morning. Our
provider rarely has everything we request all at once, but I hope we
get most shirts tomorrow. If you have a real concern in this regard,
please speak up. NOW.

Greetings,

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/gunnarwolf/466583642/in/set-72157600100115169/

[2] http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf7/t-shirt-colors.png