Re: [Debconf-team] Press team

Patty Langasek escribió:
> be nice if everyone on the team could be available at some point during the
> weeks to get together and brain dump what's going on.

I'm available on afternoons and nights most days, since I'm attending
classes on mornings. I'm on UTC-4.

By the way, I agree with having only one contact for press@. I'm aware
that my main task might be helping with spanish translations, but I'm
also able to help with general ideas for the press releases in english.

Jose

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.13
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica