Re: [Debconf-team] Request: Accessibility report

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 01:23:23AM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:
> On Thursday 06 July 2006 01:05, Jesus Climent wrote:
> > >
> > > Dormitory is out of the question as well,  it was together with the
> > > cultural centre.
> >
> > No.
> >
> > Andreas specifically asked you to check the rooms on the dorm so that he
> > can see/decide if the dorm can be used as the only area to have the whole
> > debconf.
> >
> > A foolish idea, if you ask me, but hey...
>
> Dorm is out of the question, we now what stockholm was asking. But also if you
> have followed the meeting more closely, we have ruled the dorm out.

If you had followed the conclusions of the meeting more closely you would have
noticed the following:

23:53 <+stockholm> we can only pay the dorm.
23:53 <+bdale> Ganneff: I see pros and cons to both
23:53 <+moray_uk> Ganneff: more useful might be what would make people change their minds
23:54 <@Ganneff> stockholm: the dorm was kicked out during this meeting
23:54 <+marga> Ganneff: you who?
23:54 <+stockholm> Ganneff: the culture center was
23:54 <+sapphire_sjj> bdale, your email, please link, which one
23:54 <@Ganneff> marga: all that can speak right now, ie delegates and teamleads.
23:54 <+bdale> Ganneff: I've been to Edinburgh and know something about the city, I have not been to Sarajevo.  Beyond
               that, I have little or no bias right now.
23:54 <+Tolimar> Ganneff: Yes, you may.  I would call it a drawn; currently I wouldn't know what to vote.
23:54 <+stockholm> i think we could find ways to hold debconf in the dorm and the meeing rooms of the next dorm.
23:54 <@Ganneff> stockholm: ah. ok.
23:54 -!- zekko_sjj [1000@195.222.51.19] has quit [Read error: Operation timed out]
23:55 <+gwolf> Tolimar: My vote is still towards SJJ, but not by far
23:55 <+stockholm> sapphire_sjj: can you check if we can use the meeting rooms of the next dorm, perhaps?
23:55 <+sapphire_sjj> stockholm, I will check!

After that nobody said anything about rulling the dorm out, as you claim. There
was just a basic mambo-jambo about things but no firm decision about the issue.

in fact, you can read:

23:59 < Hydroxide> mooch: the culture center was dropped, but stockholm still wants to keep the dorms without the culture
                   center as an option -- see scrollback

Cheers,

--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

If a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.
		--Minister (A clockwork orange)