Re: [Debconf-team] Request: Accessibility report

On Thursday 06 July 2006 01:05, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:32:49AM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:
> > > Sarajevo:
> > >         Dormitory is nothing for you. Small doors, unusable bathrooms
> > >         for you. You would need a hotel which is a bit away (the BP
> > >         nearby is not ready).   There are lifts and ramps in it, but
> > > the big one fit for a weelchair wasnt working when we visited them.
> >
> > Dormitory is out of the question as well,  it was together with the
> > cultural centre.
>
> No.
>
> Andreas specifically asked you to check the rooms on the dorm so that he
> can see/decide if the dorm can be used as the only area to have the whole
> debconf.
>
> A foolish idea, if you ask me, but hey...

Dorm is out of the question, we now what stockholm was asking. But also if you
have followed the meeting more closely, we have ruled the dorm out.

I am telling you that we have opted for the Hotel "Terme" with full
accessbility support, only.

Safir
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...