Re: [Debconf-team] Request: Accessibility report

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 23:38, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10706 March 1977, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > I would ask to both teams to produce a report covering accessibility
> > aspects from all proposed venues. That report must cover all possible
> > point, inclusing:
>
> Short answer:
>
> Sarajevo:
>         Dormitory is nothing for you. Small doors, unusable bathrooms
>         for you. You would need a hotel which is a bit away (the BP
>         nearby is not ready).   There are lifts and ramps in it, but the
>         big one fit for a weelchair wasnt working when we visited them.

Dormitory is out of the question as well,  it was together with the cultural
centre.

Hotel is fully build/meant for people with disabilites, you have lifts and
instead of steps you have flat stairs. 100% support. Please see
http://gallery.debconf.org

Safir
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...