Re: [Debconf-team] Request: Accessibility report

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:32:49AM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:

> > Sarajevo:
> >         Dormitory is nothing for you. Small doors, unusable bathrooms
> >         for you. You would need a hotel which is a bit away (the BP
> >         nearby is not ready).   There are lifts and ramps in it, but the
> >         big one fit for a weelchair wasnt working when we visited them.
>
> Dormitory is out of the question as well,  it was together with the cultural
> centre.

No.

Andreas specifically asked you to check the rooms on the dorm so that he can
see/decide if the dorm can be used as the only area to have the whole debconf.

A foolish idea, if you ask me, but hey...

--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

It's sex! Sex is the game! Marriage is the penalty.
		--Andrew Wyke (Sleuth)