Re: [Debconf-team] alternative ways of funding debconf

Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> writes:

>> what do you think? do you have ideas or suggestions on how to
>> slice the cake? should we try to slice it at all?
>
> As I see it there is more than one way of spending the money, for example,
> instead if sponsoring 200 people completly we could also sponsor 250 people
> for 90% of the costs.

Well, sure but that can left out some people. Me for example.

Always when I go to debconf I expend a lot of money with not expected
things (soft-drinks, some food, ...) if you use Brazil currency as
reference, and if I don't have 100% sponsoring I can't go.

I'm sure that there's more people in same situation as me.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116