[Debconf-team] debian booth during LCA2007 open day

Hello Debconf-Team,

Andrew McMillan and I would like to have a booth during
the open day of http://linux.conf.au/ on 18th January, 2007.
As our experience with a debian booth is too little, we ask
for help from anyone to help organize it. We'll be very
appriaciative of any idea/hint/whatever.

I'm posting here because Andrew McMillan and I know the
Germans have organized the debian booth at LinuxTag in the
past.

BTW, I don't see any information about the Debian Day at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf7

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--