Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 08:42 +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
>      2. The original plan was to include the Final Report in the bag,
>         plus a DVD of the talks, if that would happen to be possible. I
>         assume we cancel this plan now, since some bags have already
>         been sent without these extras, right?

At this point, since the report doesn't exist yet, I'd like to just send
the bags as is.

But I really need the following information to do that. Could someone
take ownership of these issues or point me to someone who is likely to
take ownership?

>      3. Where should I send these 14 bags?
>      4. Is a scanned copy of a receipt enough to receive reimbursement
>         of the sending costs? To whom should I send this information?

Thanks,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>