Re: [Debconf-team] debian booth during LCA2007 open day

Quoting Aníbal Monsalve Salazar (anibal@v7w.com):
> Hello Debconf-Team,
>
> Andrew McMillan and I would like to have a booth during
> the open day of http://linux.conf.au/ on 18th January, 2007.
> As our experience with a debian booth is too little, we ask
> for help from anyone to help organize it. We'll be very
> appriaciative of any idea/hint/whatever.

May I suggest running a nice shiny "Babelbox" (automated running
installer in all supported languages by D-I)?

This is described on the Debian wiki, from a doc I wrote when running
one at the last two Solutions Linux expo in Paris and much improved by
Frans Pop the the last FOSDEM.