Re: [Debconf-team] US travel warning about Bosnia

This is a really low blow to us, the local team in Bosnia.
I did not really know about either of these warnings.
But, for example people, the previous DebConf6 was in .mx and this issue
(of the crime rate etc.) was not raised at any time, although in Mexico there
is plenty. I do not want my fellow Mexicans or anyone else to misunderstand,
but, Sarajevo is one of the safest places on the planet thank God for that.
Yes, we have thieves and pickpocketers but that is where the story ends.
Lots and lots of japanese and american tourists are coming to Bosnia day by
day. You should ask someone who has been here, rather than posting this kind
of material.

Regards,
Safir

--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...