Re: [Debconf-team] IRC Meeting to decide about next DebConf location

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 12:19:09PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> For personal and other reasons and also to allow Patty Langasek to participate
> (she's getting involved in the Montreal team for the "bid" for debconf8), I
> would suggest friday, the 23th of june, also at 19 (or 18) UTC.

Actually, I'm way too far away from Montreal to really help with
organization of that one. I was actually hoping to help Vancouver people
with organization and possibly putting in a bid within the next few Debconfs
since I'm on the West Coast.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski