Re: [Debconf-team] IRC Meeting to decide about next DebConf location

Hi,

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 15:12, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>    Monday, 19th June in #debconf-team on OFTC

For personal and other reasons and also to allow Patty Langasek to participate
(she's getting involved in the Montreal team for the "bid" for debconf8), I
would suggest friday, the 23th of june, also at 19 (or 18) UTC.

I'd rather have a good descision, than a hasty one.

> The only (atm) known agenda point for this meeting will be the decision
> about the next place, both local teams are invited to present themself
> and their location.

Topic 2 should be (roughly) about the date as well.

> Sarajevo: http://wiki.debian.org/DebconfSarajevo
> Edinborough: None yet. Please create one to have one single wiki for
>              the data.

Edinburgh, where's your wiki page ? :)

regards,
	Holger