Re: [Debconf-team] Re: Local Meeting prior to the decision

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> writes:

> I personally would have the time to go to both places, even in the short
> timeframe we have with the actual meeting time. If I should do that
> (what do others think) I would be willing to take that trip. (Like
> visiting one place during weekdays if possible for local team, the other
> place on a Friday/weekend).

IMHO you or Holger seeing both places might be good since you both
have previous experience with handicapped people and this might help
us to avoid mistakes on that. I tought you both hadn't time for it :-D
Good!

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116