Re: [Debconf-team] Re: Local Meeting prior to the decision

Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> writes:

>> Oh, anyone else interested in visiting the places? Like - someone from
>> Sarajevo going to Edinburgh and vice versa? Speak up, and have a reason
>> for it and it *MAY* get sponsored. But should be, to be useful for the
>> meeting, before we have the actual meeting discussing the next place.
>
> I'd definitely be interested in going to see Sarajevo -- it would be
> useful if at least someone has seen both venues so that comparative
> questions can be answered.  (And in the end I'm just trying to help make
> the best DebConf, not get yet another conference in Edinburgh....)

I agree that might be good to, at least, someone have seen both
places.

Another thing is when people start to make pics from the places might
be good take care to take pics from bathrooms, the places near of it,
shower place and like.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116