Re: [Debconf-team] IRC Meeting to decide about next DebConf location

On 10677 March 1977, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

>>    Monday, 19th June in #debconf-team on OFTC
> i have mixed feelings about this, as i like to see people take
> the initiative and move things along,

Thx.

> and on the other hand it feel funny as it was not yet decided in what
> way this decision will be reached nor was a date debated, as far as i
> knew.

Correct, i think that should be part I in that meeting.

> Of course it could be that i missed such discussion if it took place,

It was a short discussion in the irc channel before I sent the mail.

> but i would have expected to be at least consulted in these kind of
> decisions about debconfs.

Its only a meeting.

> So if you want to take over the debconf lead, jörg, i would like to
> hear from you.

Its only a date for a meeting. No, i dont. (I cant beg as good as you :)
).

--
bye Joerg
<Aquariophile> geht nur in IE