Re: [Debconf-team] IRC Meeting to decide about next DebConf location

* Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debconf.org) [060606 15:13]:
> Hi Team,
>
> the IRC Meeting to decide about the next DebConf Location will be held
> on
>
>    Monday, 19th June in #debconf-team on OFTC

i have mixed feelings about this, as i like to see people take
the initiative and move things along, and on the other hand it
feel funny as it was not yet decided in what way this decision
will be reached nor was a date debated, as far as i knew. Of
course it could be that i missed such discussion if it took
place, but i would have expected to be at least consulted in
these kind of decisions about debconfs. So if you want to take
over the debconf lead, jörg, i would like to hear from you.

I think i will have time on the 19th and will try to attend the
meeting.

/andreas