[Debconf-team] Someone go through the still "new" non-bofs and remove them, please!

Could someone please go through the not accepted talks, round
tables and workshops and mark them as "rejected", please? We send
out a mail to the speakers a long time ago that they should
switch them to bofs if they would be interested in having them. I
think it would be good to remove them before the voting.

if someone outside the academic committee is willing to do that
please tell me/gunnar/ganneff ASAP, so we can give him/her the
necessary priviliges.